Tomorrow a new WiseAnalytics research report, in conjunction with Dashboard Insight will be released.
The goal of the report is to help organizations navigate through the data visualization market and understand the business value of the solutions available. Instead of the regular end user surveys, 26 vendors participated in a survey to identify high level of features, functions, positioning, key differentiators, etc. Some of the high level goals of the paper are to help organizations:
- Understand dashboards and how they are applied within organizations.
- Learn how dashboards fit within the world of business intelligence.
- Identify the business value of using dashboards.
- Identify the types of solutions available (and the main players).
- See how these solutions differ from one another at a high level.
Later in September a Webinar will follow that includes the ability to interact with the sponsoring vendors and ask them questions you want to know regarding their offerings - they are Dundas, InetSoft, Klipfolio, and QlikView.